The Brimbank Community Grants Program is designed to provide one off financial assistance to not-for-profit organisations and community groups to deliver projects that support and improve the Brimbank community’s health and wellbeing, support life-long learning, encourage sustainable living, promote Brimbank as a destination and build capacity through partnerships and networks.
The Grant Program contributes to community strengthening which is consistent with Council's Strategic Directions.
For more information, contact our Community Grants Development Officer on 9249 4036 or email CommunityGrants@brimbank.vic.gov.au. Postal address for letters: PO Box 70, Sunshine VIC 3020.
Grants made in other years
In the past, we have supported:
- Community-led arts and culture projects
- Digital training and upskilling initiatives
- Youth and family support programs
- Community festivals and local neighbourhood events
- Sporting activities such as fun runs and family days
- LGBTQIA+ inclusion and ally-ship workshops
To see more, please download Brimbank Community Grants 2022-2023 Successful Grants (PDF 797kb)
- Brimbank Community Grants Program 2023-2024 Guidelines (PDF 1.33mb)
- Seniors Operational Grants Program 2023-2024 Guidelines (PDF 1.22mb)