We seek people with community-first values who want to make Brimbank an even better place to live and work.
We offer a diverse range of rewarding careers.
Search our job listing site for the latest vacancies.
Working for Victoria, Working for Brimbank.
Unemployed Brimbank residents can apply for jobs with Brimbank City Council through the Victorian Government’s Working for Victoria program. To find out more here.
Diversity and Inclusion
We embrace Brimbank’s diverse community in our workplace.
We encourage those from different backgrounds to apply, including
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people;
- if you’re from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds;
- people of any age, gender, and sexual orientation; and
- people with disability.
If you have a disability, we’ll help make it easier for you to apply. We're a supportive workplace and will work to best support your needs.
If your disability means you need
- information to be presented in an alternative format during recruitment; or
- you need other help or modifications
please contact People and Performance on (03) 9249 4000.
Hearing and Speech Impairment
We’re National Relay Service (NRS) friendly. If you have a hearing or speech impairment, call us through the National Relay Service.