Our Brimbank Community Profile includes results from Censuses of Population and Housing. It informs you, and our community groups, investors, businesses and students of our demographics in clear and accessible format.
Mapping Brimbank's Diversity consists of:
- Community health and wellbeing
- Environment, urban design and infrastructure.
The data appears in statistical and narrative formats to show our 'story' of diversity.
Population and Household Forecasts data provides projections about our population and household characteristics for suburbs and districts up to 2041.
Brimbank Community Atlas includes our key socio-demographic characteristics presented as interactive maps. We prepare each map using Census Collector Districts, providing much detail to help identify spatial patterns and trends.
The Brimbank Atlas of Health and Education informs planning to improve the health and education outcomes of those who live, work or study in our area. The atlas is one result from of our partnership with the Australian Health Policy Collaboration.
The 2017 Brimbank Health and Wellbeing Status Report presents a health and wellbeing framework that
- outlines Council’s priorities for the next four years;
- shows how Council will address health, and improve the environments that impact the health of Brimbank residents;
- shows how Council partners with the community, the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), and other agencies; and
- identifies the approaches that will guide Council’s actions.
Since 2013 we've been working to develop policy-based research strategies to improve health and education outcomes. This collaboration improves our understanding of the area’s strengths and challenges. It helps policy makers, service providers, funders and residents to work together to build a more successful and prosperous community.
Local Government Community Satisfaction Survey
Each year Local Government Victoria (LGV) conducts a state-wide community satisfaction survey. This survey helps us to assess and improve our services.