We use eProcure to list and manage our tenders.
Registered users can download tender documents and submit responses.
Register with eProcure for access
Interested in becoming a tenderer? Register as a new supplier.
The benefits of registering:
- Free to register
- View a list of open opportunities
- Be updated on any tender changes
- Electronic Submissions
- Questions & Answers forum.
You will be asked to acknowledge that you have read and understood your obligations as detailed in our whistle blowers brochure.
It is the tenderers responsibility to ensure the tender response uploads comply with your own organisation's IT server and internet capacity/ limitations. Please familiarise yourselves with these requirements well in advance of the tender closing time.
We take no responsibility for delays caused by:
- IT server limitations
- Partially uploaded tenders caused by late uploads
- Server and internet capacity or inability to process large files quickly.
Tenders are advertised on Saturdays in The Age newspaper.
All tenders are made available on eProcure from the following Monday.