We provide no cost regular health and development checks for your children (birth to school age), through our community-based Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Service.
What we offer
The service provides you with support and information on a range of topics:
- Child health and development
- Sleep and settling
- Parental health and wellbeing
- Child Safety awareness
- Immunisation information
- Managing infant/child behaviours
- Links and referral to other support services
- Parent support groups.
Make an appointment or enquiry
For information about our services, or to make an appointment
Find your nearest Maternal and Child Health Centre
- St Albans: 15 Epalock Crescent, St Albans 3021
- Delahey: Delahey Community Centre - 80 Copperfield Drive, Delahey 3037
- Derrimut: Derrimut Community Centre - 30 Lennon Parkway, Derrimut 3030
- Keilor Downs: 12B Antwerp Drive, Keilor Downs 3038
- St Albans: 10A Southwold St, St Albans 3021
- Sunshine: 31A Alexandra Ave, Sunshine 3020
- Sunshine West: West Sunshine Community Centre - 25 Kermeen St, Sunshine West 3020
- Sydenham: G2/1 Station St, Taylors Lakes 3038 (next to the Sydenham Library)
- Find a centre near me!
You can also phone the State Government Maternal and Child Health Line. It’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call 13 22 29.
Need specialised help?
If your family experiencing difficulties? Our Enhanced MCH service can provides a more intensive level of support, including short-term case management. Situations where we may be able to help include:
- Children/parents with chronic or recurring illness
- Isolated families with limited support
- Alcohol/other drugs
- Domestic violence
- Vietnamese Parenting Support.
You can contact us directly, or be referred by a Maternal and Child Health nurse.
For more information on our Maternal and Child Health Services
Last updated 28/09/2017