In2Sport Winter 2019 applications are now CLOSED. Funding is now exhausted. Please keep an eye on the In2sport website for more information for the 2019/20 Summer program.
Due to the large number of application for the Winter period, it can take 2 to 4 weeks before we notify you of your application outcome.
Please keep an eye on your email for further information.
You could be eligible for up to $200 to join a Sports Club!
Our In2Sport Brimbank program provides an opportunity for children living in Brimbank to play community sport, regardless of your financial circumstances. Eligible participants can apply for up to $200 financial assistance to contribute to club membership fees (subject to budget availability).
Am I Eligible?
- Applicants must be aged 6-18 years
- Applicants family must have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card
- Applicants primary place of residence must be within Brimbank.
What is the application process?
- Complete our Online Application Form - you'll need to upload a copy of your family's Health Care Card or Pension Card to complete the online application;
- Or, download and complete a Hard Copy Application Form and submit it to us for validation. Attach a copy of your family's Health Care Card or Pension Card
- Our team then validates your application form and returns an Approval Form
- You submit this Approval Form to your club upon joining, and pay any difference in membership fees (membership fee minus approved In2Sport Brimbank funding)
- Your club invoices us for the approved cost of the fees up to $200 per child, after we have approved the applicant, and you’ve paid your share of the membership fee.
Clubs are not allowed to charge full membership fees for In2Sport Brimbank approved applicants and then reimburse these applicants at a later stage. Clubs are only allowed to charge the membership fee minus the approved funding per applicant.
Become an In2Sport Affiliated Sports Club
As an affiliated In2Sport club, you'll find great opportunities to increase your membership and support local children who might not have previously had the chance to play your sport.
To be eligible for In2Sport Brimbank, sports clubs must:
- Be based in Brimbank
- Be not for profit
- Be affiliated with their State Sporting Body
- Have signed and agreed to the In2Sport Brimbank terms and conditions
- Register as an In2Sport Brimbank Club
Referral agents are crucial to identifying children who aren't able to join a sports club, predominantly due to their financial circumstances. Referral agents can also help complete application forms, and submit them to us on behalf of parents.
Contact Leisure and Community Facilities on 9249 4526 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register as an In2Sport Brimbank Referral Agent.