If you are the proprietor of a Business in Brimbank (class 2 only) and your business has temporarily closed since 16 March 2020 due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic then please complete the application to apply for a refund on your Food or Health premises fees for 2020. Class 1 and 3's are not eligible to apply for a refund.
We recognise that the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic will cause financial hardship for members of our community.
- Application for Renewal of Health Premises
- Request for Inspection
- Application to Register New Health Premises ( Medium / High Risk)
- Application for Health Premises Alterations
- Application to Transfer Health Premises Registration PHWA
- Health Premises Ongoing Registration: Hairdressers and Temporary Make-Up Services