Council endorsed the Annual Budget 2021-2022 at a Council Meeting on Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Council adopted the Together We Are Brimbank Plan at a Council's meeting on 19 October 2021.
The plan incorporates our:
- Community Vision 2040
- Council Plan 2021-2025
- Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan
Our Annual Report 2020-2021 (.pdf 5.8mb) was adopted at the Council Meeting on Tuesday 19 October 2021.
A copy of Council's Annual Report for 2020-2021 was lodged with the Minister for Local Government in September 2021.
Copies are available for you to view, during business hours, at:
- Sunshine Customer Service Centre at Brimbank Community and Civic Centre, 301 Hampshire Road, Sunshine
- Keilor Customer Service Centre at Keilor Community Hub, 704B Old Calder Highway, Keilor
- Deer Park Library, 4 Neale Road, Deer Park
- Keilor Library, 704B Old Calder Highway, Keilor
- St Albans Library, 71A Alfrieda Street, St Albans
- Sunshine Library, 301 Hampshire Road, Sunshine
- Sydenham Library, 1 Station Street, Taylors Lakes.
If you are interested in receiving a copy of the Annual Report when it is printed please contact us on 9249 4000.
Previous Annual Reports
Previous Annual Reports, which incorporate the required auditor’s report, are available for public inspection during business hours at our Customer Service Centres.